Wednesday, November 15, 2017

GREAT news!

We got incredible news yesterday that God has brought us a huge chunk of funding- bringing us SO much closer to fully funded! We are praising God today for his faithfulness in bringing home these two girls. We hope to travel in January for trip #1 (of 3), after our baby we are expecting is born and can go with us! Thank you all for following our journey

Friday, October 6, 2017


So, we have been approved to adopt both girls 😀😀😀

next step is getting our last documents appostilled and shipped to EE!

the current wait time from submission to travel is 3 months, so we are planning to travel in January.

Friday, September 1, 2017

current status

We turned in everything to USCIS (US immigration) Aug 4th, and they have 75 days to approve us for adoption. Hopefully we get approval faster as i emailed them a letter from our pediatrician stressing the urgency to get the girls here- especially in light of Cara's heart condition.

Please pray for speedy approval for us. Then we have our last form for submission to the country we are adopting from. This country has been taking longer and longer to process adoptions, so prayers will be needed there too!

Both Michael and I have been busy making things to sell to raise funds- please check out our Facebook page
to see everything we have for sale .

Saturday, August 19, 2017

I don't know if you've noticed, but we are OVER 500$ !!!
so, as promised here is an adorable video of sweet Cara--- watch till the end and you can see her singing <3

So if you want to see an equally adorable video of Waniya, join with us to get our FSP over $1000 !

Saturday, August 12, 2017


I want to share more news and all the fundraisers we will be doing over the next few months- so I created a facebook page to do so -

just go here to click "like" and keep up with us !

Monday, August 7, 2017

Announcement !

So today I would like to introduce to you "Waniya" ! She is also almost ten and we will be bringing her home as well ! Waniya has cerebral palsy and an eye condition. She has already been transferred to an adult facility, and the place she was moved is not a good place. We need to get her out as soon as possible!
This week we are furiously compiling our dossier (which means doing tons of paperwork!) and applying for adoption grants (also TONS of paperwork!) to try and get these girls home. 

our FSP has been updated with Waniya !

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Well our Homestudy is DONE and APPROVED ! We sent it over to USCIS to join our application there - now we compile our dossier and wait for USCIS approval !